About our CPA firm
The Roberts Group’s secret to success is simple — we are here to serve your needs this year and for many years to come. Some of our shorter-term clients have been with our firm for more than 10 years. At other firms, this is generally considered to be a long-term client. Our long-term clients have counted on us for more than 25 years.
The Roberts Group is headed by principals Jack Roberts and Mary Roberts. The two graduates of the University of Arizona have worked hard for decades to bring superior services in managing taxes, audits and consulting services for both individuals and businesses.
At the Roberts Group, you don’t get a two-year associate, you get only seasoned professionals who can address all of your tax, audit and financial needs. The most junior member of our staff has more than five years’ experience. The most seasoned member of our staff brings more than 30 years of expertise.
The Roberts Group is about:
- Integrity – Integrity is the core value of the Roberts Group. We believe in honesty with clients, honesty in our work and honesty in how we treat others.
- Quality – Our clients get the best we have to offer. We don’t accept a new client unless we are sure we can be fully devoted to all of their financial and tax-service needs.
- Devotion – The responsive, personal attention we provide goes above and beyond filing your annual taxes. We serve as the experts who will guide you on the right financial path.
- Relationships – The Roberts Group is about building and maintaining long-term relationships and supporting your professional and personal financial success.
- Commitment – We are here to help our clients through financial opportunities, transitions and tragedies for a lifetime. We believe the longer we know you, the better we can help improve your financial future.